Deloitte Procurement Report and Digital Revolution
Procurement is going through a digital transformation in 2016
- Reducing the cost is a top priority for CPOs in order to face a slowing economy
- Cost reductions will help businesses to maintain their growth
- A better understanding between CEOs, CFOs and Procurement People
- Higher commitment and better interactions with suppliers are key to smooth operations
- Getting the right talent is also vital for CPOs – 62% of them!
- Smarter outsourcing strategies are the essence of procurement in companies and organisations
- Procurement is going mobile, so that anything transaction can be handled from anywhere and anytime
- Mobile Procurement is at the heart of business decision processes
- Artificial Intelligence and cognitive analytics are to change the procurement / supply chain industry
Is your business ready to take advantage and drive competitive advantages ?
Digital Transformation in Procurement
3 findings that will revitalize the industry…
3 Places Digital Transformation Significantly Improved Procurement
Integrating mobile-enabled technology and solutions into traditional and modern procurement processes has greatly simplified how companies manage materials, conduct supplier relationships and negotiate for the best value.
This move toward innovative approaches and better technology has helped procurement specialists streamline their ways of working and improve a few specific areas of their responsibilities.