Procure-To-Pay and Continual Improvement
Complete Procurement for Complete Savings
As you implement procurement software you will see a dramatic change in not only your savings, but also your control and visibility into your own procurement process.
Equipped with better information, you will be able to continuously improve your procurement strategy.
Some key factors of a procurement platform that helps you continually improve are:
- Spend visibility captured in a Procurement system
- Analytics based on cleansed, enriched, and classified data
- Improved savings through integration of spend visibility and contracts
With better spend visibility and analytics, you will continue to see improved savings years after your initial implementation.
Total Procurement Savings
- User Compliance
- Supplier Compliance & AP Error Reduction
Process Improvement Savings
- PO Requisitionning Savings
- Invoice Receipt & Processing
- Supplier Management
Price Reduction Savings
- Sourcing Better Unit Price
- Sourcing Increased Capture
- Tactical Buying
To learn more about Procurement KPIs, enroll in our Measurement Web Series Webinar now >>