Holiday Purchasing Higher Than Ever
Importance of Mobile Procurement Software
Even with continuing sales, the statistics are in on 2016’s successful Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Here are some of the most interesting stats and trends we saw from this year’s shopping holidays.
- The last two months of the year account for 30% more e-commerce revenue than other months.
- 40% of mobile users look for or redeem mobile coupons when shopping.
- Black Friday recorded a new sales record of $3.34 billion.
- Cyber Monday deals increased 12.1% over last year.
- Cyber Monday recorded $3.45 billion in sales.
What Shopping Holiday Statistics Mean for Procurement
With 22% of holiday shoppers using their mobile phone to research products while they are in the store, mobile is increasingly becoming an inherent part of shopping. With the increase in smartphone adoption in personal shopping, businesses will benefit by keeping up with personal technology trends.
With mobile procurement, your users will have better access to the technology they need. So, they can do the manual aspects of their job, leaving them more time to focus on company vision and strategy.
For easy, modern procurement, check out Vroozi now.